Thursday, February 7, 2013

Worst.Snowstorm.Ever

The good news is that we aren't traveling for this cast but we are in the cross hairs of the big bad snowstorm Nemo. Can I just say I think naming the winter storms is stupid and annoying. Why can't we just call it the blizzard of 13 like the old days? Anyway, I can't tell how much is hype and how much is real but we are in the process of trying to decide whether to hunker down here (half way between Worcester and Boston) or flee to family in NJ. E's upcoming cast is factoring in. We are supposed to report to Boston Children's on Monday at a time TBD. This storm already fouled up our family pictures which we had to have done this morning instead. I wanted them for E out of cast so that pretty much guaranteed a catastrophe this size right. I am hoping we got some amazing shots even if we seriously annoyed the lady working the entrance enforcing the no bags policy. Yes someone with a 1 year old REALLY NEEDS their diaper bag you psycho. Anyway... I am here having an ulcer eat through my stomach worrying over whether we will still have power by Saturday. It could be a long very cold weekend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment