Friday, February 15, 2013

Strap Removal

Got the call and we are going in today to have the straps removed. This should be interesting. I am just happy I didn't waste time duct taping the cast this week. There will be more pictures to come of the new look to E's cast. The doctor did apologize. I tried to be understanding as best I can but the sores are forming on her cheek/face and I don't want her scarred for life. I am going to look into our options. He is moving up the cast change so it would need to be done by a different doctor since he will be away during those weeks. Do we go with that person or go to Cincy or try something else? I don't know. I do wish this didn't have toc be so damned hard. It is one thing making a bad decisions for myself and me ending up with sores but it kills me to have my baby end up like this. It is just good we caught it early.

No comments:

Post a Comment