Saturday, November 10, 2012

Going back to cloth

The third in cast week and now we've had two exploding diaper accidents. Both were car related yet again. I am over disposable diapers. We had this problem with big sis and we switched to cloth and the problem was gone. The only issue was that our current stash has some problems with wicking which is just annoying when you have to change baby pants but urine wicked onto a cast could be catastrophic. I sent big sis's old diapers out to be refurbished and I just got them back last night. We can finally cloth diaper again and I really, really hope this will be the end of our troubles. UG. Time to go take all the tape off again and get my soap and wash her shirt out again.

In other news... E is still working on scooting on her butt but she's still not crawling in the cast. We're not sure if she will crawl at all in the cast. She also hasn't been able to pull up. Overall her disposition has been great. If I were in that cast I would be very much less than happy or nice.

E had her delayed 9 month appointment this week. We've been at the pediatrician quite a bit lately since big sis has a toe that looks like it might fall off (due to her insistance to wear formal shoes all of the time) and E had that high fever in smack in the middle of the hurricane. Anyway... she is 1.75 inches taller than we measured at Cincy on cast morning. I wonder how much of that is from stretching and whether she's had a growth spurt in the two weeks since the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment