Monday, October 15, 2012

One week to go

I haven't had my act together on this so I had to buy E's cast duct tape at T.arget rather than ordering the pattern of my choice online. She is either getting cupcakes or pink paisley (for those not in the know duct tape is used to waterproof casts). I know it isn't very halloweeny but I hope for it to be cute at least. I am so sad that our cuddles will be impeded by a cast. DH and I are fighting to get cuddle time in while we still can. Our other issue is that E is finally starting to get teeth. She is a snot covered drooling mess. I am hoping these teeth hurry up so that we don't end up canceled. I can't even imagine flying all the way to Cincy and then not getting the cast. We also have Grandpa flying up from Arkansas to watch big sis. It is all very complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment