Sunday, October 28, 2012

didn't last a week

I had hoped to make it further without a cast incident but today the dreaded diaper blowout happened. We've been super vigilant with watching signs of pooping but this one happened in the car seat. We promised big sis a trip up to San.ta's Village in the white mountains. I am probably overcompensating but big sis has been acting out lately especially since I went away and left her with Daddy and Grandpa. We had a wonderful weekend with gorgeous weather that didn't even require a jacket. On the way home the incident occurred and I did the best I could in a parking lot. At home we had to remove her tape and wash the shirt. Then I had to go through the process of petaling and retaping the cast. Not fun at all. If this happens often I'm not sure how I will handle it. The good news is that we survived the blowout. The cast was salvaged and we go on.

Now we are busy doing the wash and getting last minute showers before Sandy gets here to ruin Halloween. We are hoping to have power but expecting to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment