Monday, December 10, 2012

Countdown!

In less than 24 hours E will have her first cast removed. We can't wait. The first order of business when we get home is a bath. Poor E hasn't had a real bath since October 22nd. She seems desperate to get some interaction with water that she will go out of her way to put her hands in my glasses of water if she can get in range. I am nervous that they will remove it and her back will look the same as it did before. I know it shouldn't and that we should see some improvement but I guess we can't be immune to irrational worry.

2 comments:

  1. How did it go? Does her back look better? And did she love her bath? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she is loving the bathtub :) It is better even the pedi said so today. It is amazing the difference just one cast made. I need to update but things have been hectic since the cast removal.

      Delete