Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jinxed it!

Just today I was thinking how EASY this cast has been. You all know what had to happen because I had the audacity to think such things... VOMIT. E woke up from her nap so Big Sis and I went up to get her. We went in for a little round of bouncing in the crib which E was loving. When we finished she still seemed fine then she looked over at me and vomited everywhere with no warning. This meant that it got in the front of her cast through her shirt and her onesie. I had to take the tape off to get to the moleskin which smelled of vomit. This task took a while because B.oston puts the moleskin on top of the shirt and it is a serious PIA to get it off. I re-petaled and the re-taping took some time because she was quite upset with the all the messing with her cast. This time we did funny food tape. I have to say that I like the 3.M brand tape much better than the duck brand. It is less gooey and easier to cut without gummy up your scissors. I will have to pay attention in the future. The last tape we used was the gooey variety and it was vexing.

The girls hamming it up for the camera pre-vomit fest


New moleskin and tape:

No comments:

Post a Comment