Sunday, April 28, 2013

Falling Down

We must be on some sort of one family mission to keep the B.oston area orthopedists in business. A year and a half ago I broke my foot while pregnant with E and then last spring our au pair broke her ankle skydiving. This was followed by E's infantile scoliosis diagnosis and now I fell down the stairs at a fellow Mom's house and heard a pop in my foot. The convenient part is that we still have our au pair's old crutches but I am not sure how I am going to deal with getting two girls to all their appointments this week while being down by one working foot. I have an appointment tomorrow to have it looked out. I am leaning toward thinking it is a sprain but that distinct pop sound was pretty disturbing. Perhaps it is all just a convenient excuse not to clean like I needed to this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment