Sunday, May 19, 2013

Raising Money for ISOP

I finished a new quilt to raise money for ISOP. Heather (the fairy godmother to all infantile scoli families) said all money collected this year will go to training in proper casting technique! This is VERY important. At the least it improves quality of life and saves lives without invasive and painful surgeries. I've had this fabric a while and I love how the quilt came out. E loves the quilt so much I think she is trying to keep it. I am so happy to be able to use my skills to raise money for such an important cause.

E gets her brace on Thursday. Apparently it is taking longer than they expected to make it so now we are taking her into children's the day before our move. I am not sure how everything is going to come together for this move but I suppose we will figure it out as we go. I am so much less organized than last time and I am sure it will be down to the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment